So I rode for about 3 hours the entire week hoping the swelling and pain would go down by the Ogden race....the swelling went down a bit but the pain didn't.
Got a good start at Ogden. Every barrier/dismount felt like someone was punching me in the quad with every step. The pain wore me down and I lost some steam near the end of the race. Bart and I rode together for most of the race. I have to say, homeboy can ride. He bunny-hopped the double log section a couple times. One lap I waved him passed just so I could watch the show. Impressive. Bart came around me on the last lap just before the double log section and that was that. He took the win and fully deserved it. I took the honorary "2nd place is the first loser" position.
All in all a good couple races...
3 comments:
Have people been emailing you the pictures I have been taking of you?
No..didn't know there were pictures of me.
send me your email, I was hoping Eric was forwarding them to you the last couple of races. forrestgladding@gmail.com
Post a Comment